Todd joins from athlete marketing platform, opendorse, where he was VP of Brand Partnerships. Before that role, he served as Senior Director, Solutions at Nielsen Sports.
Scott Horowitz, Chief Revenue Officer, North America believes that Todd will be a major asset as the company continues to take it’s ground-breaking global, daily tracking service – YouGov SportsIndex – to market.
The company’s services also include media tracking and auditing, sponsorship and rights valuation, and economic impact studies, as well as consumer insights into event perceptions, sponsor fit, fan profiles and preferences.
“Whenever we recruit, we’re looking for talent and Chris has plenty. He knows our industry inside and out and he’s a great fit with our culture of client-servicing. We don’t just say ‘Here’s the data’ and run. We try to create long-term relationships built on insight and Chris is definitely going to add to our capacity to do that.”
Chris Todd said:
“Sales roles are only as good as the products and services you’re dealing with, and I’ve known for some time that YouGov Sport has some of the most exciting around. I can’t wait to get started with the new challenge.”
Notes to editors:
- For biographical details on Chris, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-todd-61705430/
- To contact Chris, email email@example.com
- Visit yougovsport.com for more details on the company and its products
- YouGov Sport is a global sport and entertainment insight company with offices in London, Glasgow, Frankfurt, New York, Dubai, Mumbai and Melbourne
- For more details, contact Tracy Schoenadel, SVP, Managing Director of Sports, North America – firstname.lastname@example.org